Sunday 30 March 2014

Ideal Roadtrip Playlist TAG!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12033349/?claim=828g5h6224d">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Hello, friends!

A few weeks ago, the lovely +Rachel Bott tagged me in a post, and I'm only just getting around to responding because of a few crazy weeks of uni work. So this will be an IRP post, which stands for Ideal Roadtrip Playlist. It's not going to be quite as long as Rachel's extensive post, but I thought I'd make a list of some oldie-but-goodies, and some songs that are really getting me in the mood for summer!

1. Rather Be - Clean Bandit ft. Jess Glynne 

2. Best Song Ever - One Direction
3. Best Day Of My Life - American Authors
4. Paradise City - Guns N' Roses
5. (I Can't) Forget About You - R5

6. Starships - Nicki Minaj
7. Chasing The Sun - The Wanted
8. American Idiot - Green Day
9. Dress and Tie - Charlene Kaye ft. Darren Criss

10. Red Lights - Tiesto
11. September - Earth Wind and Fire
12. Bubbles - Biffy Clyro
13. We Built This City - Starship
14. She Moves in Her Own Way - The Kooks
15. Brave Heart - Neon Jungle

16. In Too Deep - Sum 41
17. I Bet You Look Good On The Dance Floor - Arctic Monkeys
18. Somebody Told Me - The Killers
19. In This City - Iglu and Hartly

20. Town Called Malice - The Jam
21. Love Drunk - Boys Like Girls
22. Lies - McFly
23. Kiss N' Tell - Ke$ha 
24. Counting Stars - OneRepublic
25. I Predict a Riot - Kaiser Chiefs
26. I'll Be There For You - The Rembrandts 

27. Pompeii - Bastille 
28. No Tomorrow - Orson
29. How Ya Doin'? - Little Mix
30. Jump - Van Halen 

So there you have it! Thirty songs that would significantly improve any journey I was to travel. Some are better known than others, but they all just make me want to go drive somewhere (if I could drive, that is). Do feel free to make your own post involving Rachel's invented tag. 

Until next time, chums!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!