Tuesday 1 July 2014

Birthday Lush Haul!

Hello Friends!

So last Friday was my 19th birthday and I must say, I was slightly spoilt, particularly in the Lush department. Finally, my hinting Instagram pictures, tweets and Snapchats have paid off and the people around me have at last realised that I'm now partial to the odd Lush product.

Quite a few of them a new to me, but I'm excited to give them all a go. But nevertheless, I thought I'd make a little post including all of my little treats. Enjoy and be jealous!

Here's the Creamy Candy bubble bar - I had The Comforter too, but managed to use that one before I even had chance to take a picture of the whole thing, I only used just over half, but it was still the bubbliest bath I have ever seen!

The old trusty Big Blue. I've bought this quite a few times myself and I am obsessed with the smell of this. It's not sweet and it's not anything else either. It's just bloody lovely.

The Sex Bomb. Y'know, just in case. (As if.)

Space Girl. I've bought this myself before too. I was apprehensive about the glitter at first because I didn't really fancy emerging from the bath looking like a disco ball, but it's actually just a really subtle shimmer that doesn't even stick to you. It just looks nice in the water!

Dragon's Egg. I've never had this before but it just looks and smells mightily refreshing.  And it's massive, so there's extra time to marvel at the fizzing of it. It really does fascinate me.

Sakura. Now according to the Lush website, this fellow will 'evoke the first sign of optimism the first sign of spring brings'.  I'm told I'm quite a pessimistic person. Let's see if this balances out, shall we?

Last but not least, Think Pink. It's another ol' faithful, this one. When I think of Lush, I think of this bath bomb. I don't know why. I just do!


So there we have it. I have officially found an incentive to bathe. I've always been a shower person, entirely against the idea of lying in a pool of my own filth, but Lush just changes things, doesn't it? Lovely jubbly. 

Until next time, amigos!
xoxo

(ps. After taking all the pictures for this, I now can't stop smelling my hands. SO GOOD, MAN.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!