Monday 18 June 2012

Mandatory Introduction Post.

Okay, let's do this.
Hello. I'm Ashleigh. This is my face.






 I'm an extraordinarily ordinary Welsh teenager. I'm generally a boring person. My mind usually contains things I can't have, judgements of passers by, perfect people, food and stress. I am sarcastic. I have strong opinions. I'm rather passionate about a couple of socio-political issues/packages. I swear a lot. I like drinking. I like people-watching. I like listening and I like talking. I can be absent-minded with the rest of them. Sometimes I think about others far too much, and sometimes I'm as selfish as they get. I get inspired easily. I have wonderful ideas, but they never seem to go anywhere. I'm scared of myself and of the future. I look for things to blame the way I feel on. But mostly, I'm a closed off person when it comes to emotion. I don't let people in, and I don't let thoughts and feelings out. I figured this place would be a way to change that. It's not necessarily anonymous, but I can't see this page being a hit with my friends, can you? Maybe it's time to stop holding back and let things out properly, even if it is through technology. 
And so on this blog (which, in advance, I am likely to forget about for considerable chunks of time), maybe I'll spill my guts. Maybe I'll get everything off my chest and hope it feels better. Or I might try it a different way, and express it through a hypothetical situation, like fiction. Maybe I'll just let the drabbles my brain conjures up out. Maybe I'll write bitter, indirect rants about people who piss me off. Maybe a magical twist of all of the above. 
Who knows? 
I don't, so I don't really expect you to. And that's okay.
So here goes nothing. 


Side note: Here is a link to my other blog on tumblr. It mainly consists of people I consider perfect, stuff that makes me laugh, and 'meaningful' quotes. I also write pointless snippets of information, rant about people and answer questions from time to time.


Tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!